Saturday, June 19, 2004

Unblock-able Wizards from Hell!

Maybe, it was the fact that it was after three in the morning that made my deck play so badly. We’d just finished tweaking it. I have this unblock- able wizard deck but it wasn’t mean enough. It played fast enough, but I didn’t have anything to bump up my wizards or help me gain life. Well, we added some more artifacts and creature enchantments, hoping to make my unblock-able wizards even more evil. In the end…rogue wit’s sun burst deck kicked mine and bill dog’s assess. That totally stink! I’m going to have to go back to my elfish rage deck and just kill them with my huge trample elves. Maybe tonight my wizards will come through for me. I’m hoping that Rogue wit just got a really good draw. I’ll find out at our friendly tournament tonight and let ya know.