Wednesday, January 19, 2005

RUNNING AWAY!

That is IT!

I just can't take all of this shit anymore! It's rant time!

Here's what I do during the week:

I do the budget/finances
I do the shopping
I do the freakin' laundry
I have been doing the damn dishes!
I cook lunch
I cook dinner or order it (at anyrate I'm the one who thinks about it and has to "come up with something")
I'm trying (and failing miserably) to potty train my son
I make all of the calls
I make all the appointments
I have to do homework and online classes during the day
I have night classes Monday-Thursday
I clean one Friday a Month one place
I clean every weekend at another
I vacum (sp?)
I wipe down the counters
I find things out
I mop
I sweep
I MAKE time (that I don't have) for my kids and husband
I do the daily cleaning and night time pick up
I even do the mowing

And you know what?

I was not supposed to be doing all of this.
Say for instance...the dishes that I did AGAIN today. Not my job!
With the exception of the last couple of nights...I've taken out the trash.
Also not my job!
I REALLY FREAKIN' WANT TO GO TO CHURCH, again...and yet I'm exauhsted by Sunday and hate going ALONE.
I just want a few things done...I really don't freakin' ask much!

JUST:

-Do the dishes at night (if they're done everday then I am not pulling out my hair b/c I can't see the sink and I need one of the dishes and I'd be more apt to help on a daily basis)
-Take out the trash before it is over flowing and without my having to nag your ass 30 times
-clear the table after dinner unless you are going to do the mopping from now on
-pick up the house before I come home from class so I can rest a few minutes and enjoy it rather than you SITTING there telling me to rest for a minute b/c I CAN'T rest with this hell hole all around me!
-Tell me I look pretty when I actually wear make-up and do my hair (I know I'm hot but, damn it I want to make sure you know it too)
-Once in a while call home and say, "Hey, I've thought we'd do -such and such- for dinner b/c I know you've had a bad day." or "I called -so and so- and they'll be delivering dinner in about 3o minutes." It makes me feel as if you care!
-Do something that you NOTICE needs doing! (why should I have to ask and remind and nag you when I know it's not going to do a damn good b/c you'll wait till last minute hoping I'll help you before we go to bed or you'll just say "I'll do it tomorrow" and then it's a week before I finally have a nervous break down and do it myself!)



DAMN IT!


Today....has just sucked major ASS!

The kids don't feel good, I don't feel good, I have class later, I've had to do two assignments today and get them turned in, I have to stop by the store after class, and I'll probably have to come home...make my daughters bed, get them night clothes, dress them, give my son his medicine and maybe my daugher, pick up the living room, try to do some reading for my classes, motivate myself to take a shower, and try to get some sleep so I can get up and go to the damn gymn!

#@@$(*#$_#$*^@)(_+@)#^%^#&!!!