Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Some Times, Everyone Needs a Hug

For those of you who don't know, Smokey Smurf is my little sister. I've got the battle scars to prove it. Now, we fought as we were growing up, but I believe that's because it's something all siblings do. I'm learning this by watching my children squabble....AHHH!

Anyway, Smokey Smurf and I even through the fighting have always leaned on eachother. We grew up depressed and from time to time have a relapse. She's having a bit of one right now and it won't be until this weekend that I can get down there to give her a hug and tell her it'll be alright. So I'm asking you, my blogger friends, to go mess with her a bit and/or give her some good advise...something encouraging or just to make her laugh.

Also, she pulled the best April Fool's day prank EVER! I bet if we all bug her a little, she'll write about it.