Friday, April 29, 2005

Take a chance...take a, take a, chance chance...

Interesting tid-bits of my life unfold this week.

I find that we are all so a like and yet so completely different in our family, friends, and experiences.

For example: I am fourth out of five kids…I almost had a twin and my mother miscarried before me and after me…they thought my little sister was going to be retarded (Uhm…that’s still debatable…Hehehehe). I am also the only blonde…all of the rest of them are brunettes.

What does that have to do with anything?

Nothing really, but I like to throw that in there…stir things up a bit and make you think.

That’s what I do…think, I think.

Or was that…nah, it’s me, I think…am the thinker that is…

(Sigh)…Anyway, as you have noticed I’ve not been able to post much (with the exception of some hot man flesh to make our eyes twinkle in that oh so fuck me way).

There’s been a lot on my plate for this week and far be it for me not to finish my meal, but DAMN!!!...I’ve got a figure to watch DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!

Tensions have been rising with my final finals coming up. The Rogue Wit and I had a fight Thursday night (if you can even call it that), but we had a LOT of fun making up…so it’s cool.

I’m off for the summer as of May the 10th!

Fucking-A!!!

Well, today is my son’s 3rd birthday and my Dad and step-Mom came by to pick up my daughter like every Friday evening…my son wanted to go. I let him, but I went through what I call “mommy withdrawal.” I had to call and check on my baby!! He’s been gone before, but only when my husband and I were gone and other-wise occupado (if you know what I mean). I felt as if I were having a panic attack…I couldn’t pick up the little fart and cuddle with him before it was time to put him in bed.

It just hit me tonight that my babies weren’t really babies anymore.

They were growing up and I can’t keep them from it. Aiden was so happy to leave with them…he was adamant about going. While they were asking me I thought…NOOOOOOOOO! He’s my baby! He’s too little to have a slumber party with the grandparents, but I knew he wasn’t.

Truth be told…he wanted to go the last several weeks, but I just couldn’t.

I’m up late tonight cooking the different pieces of cake to put together to make a “Gary the snail” cake from Spongebob Squarepants. It’s Aiden’s favorite cartoon and so…that’s the party theme for Sunday.

…just a little depressed tonight...sigh