Saturday, June 19, 2004

Edge of Twilight by Maggie Shayne...highly recommended!

I just recently finished another book. And, who’d have guessed it was a vampire book? He he he…I fell in love with the smart-assed loner of a vampire who was the main character. It took me about a page to get into the book but it was worth it. The rest of the book kept me wondering what was going on…what did Amber’s dream mean? I had to continue to find out and I couldn’t put it down. The unfortunate thing was that I started, yet another series backwards. A dear and close friend, my mother-in-law lent me this book that she just bought and I read it with in the week. The title of this post is linked to the author’s web page. I will, however, mention that some may not like the entire context of the site. I will just link it to the vampire book area, because I don’t agree with some of its contexts either. Please forgive, I didn’t write the site, but it’s worth checking out because of the books.