Sunday, October 10, 2004

...A Little Distracted Yesterday

Good Lord, I can't believe that I was so distracted that I forgot to post something yesterday! (Slap on the hand)
My apologies, I was very distracted as I was away doing my gig and awaiting word on my Grandma. She's stable at the moment...They've decided at her age (93) and with all of her conditions that surgery just isn't going to happen. They've set her foot as best they can and are just going to put it in a cast and hope for the best. The good thing that is coming out of this is that she's coming down here so she can be pampered in her last few years. I'm glad my children will have this opportunity to play with a great-grandma. It will be very special for all of us.
I promise to post, if not tonight when I return, then tomorrow. My birthday is the 17th of this month...Going to be the big 2-6. God, I feel old...I know I shouldn't at 26 but, my niece graduated high school this past May. Damn, I remember changing her diapers! Anyhow, I'm sharing my Birthday dinner with my little sister who will be 24 on the 22nd of this month. We're going to a nice Italian restaurant tonight. I've been told it's completely awesome! Yum!
One more thing...I'm going to take Rathwel's lead here and beg you all to rate my site on Blogarama...the link is just below my archives...Hehehe
I'm desperate for recognition, LOL.