Monday, October 04, 2004

Thanks Guys...

Okay, I'm done having my little episode. I'll wait to have my nervous breakdown if something bad happens. Everything is on hold right now because of Grandma's heart.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by with a word of encouragement. I needed that. I took a chill pill and I'm okay right now. I think my Mom is going to freak out on me and I need to be cool for that...Believe me I've had years of experience with her.
One thing is for sure...If she pulls through my Aunt isn't going to be able to care for her anymore. And there is no way in hell any of us are going to let Grandma rot in a nursing home. Everyone of us have worked in one and we know the kind of crap that can happen. That's why none of us work in them anymore. It sucks to be one of the few good workers...You get worn down quick. So, if it comes to that...We're going to throw a fit and bring her down here. I have two brothers and two sisters and all but one of us are either nurses or nurse's aids and the one that isn't, married a nurse. So my Grandma will be well taken care of.
I just ask that you guys continue to pray for her.