Sunday, October 03, 2004

(sigh) Up Date

My older sister just called with news about my Grandma. Wow, it's been a busy day.
They aren't going to do the surgery as of yet. It's very risky with all of my Grandma's other heath problems and so they're putting it off for a short time. The thing of it is they can't put it off too long because with the bone broke the way it is...it could cause a lot more damage. I'm staying off the phone to wait for more word. I just hope she pulls through...she's such a wonderful woman. My Grampa loved her very much and I know he wouldn't want her to be in pain.
My Grampa died of cancer and I stayed with him while he passed to help them out. I am glad I had the opportunity to do so. I got to know my Grandma while I was helping care for Grampa. Damn...I don't want to loose both of them.
'Grampa forgive me for being so selfish.'