Sunday, October 03, 2004

Some Good News

Well, my sister went in for an ultra-sound. It looks like it's a boy but, they asked her to come back in in a few weeks...just to make sure. My daughter is not going to be happy. She has told my sister from day one that it was going to be a girl for her to play with. Well, now my son will have a play mate. I don't care one way or the other...I just want to hold the little darling. And I'm definitely going to have to spoil the crap out of it.
My sister is somewhere between 16 and 18 weeks along...God, it's going to drag out for me...and I'm sure for her too.
Well, now that we know what it's going to be they can start looking for names. I have a suggestion, Devon. It's the masculine form of my name, Devona. But, that's just me...It would be an honor for such a wonderful boy to be named after such a wonderful aunt. LOL!
I'm not sure that they'll agree though.