Saturday, November 27, 2004

The Family Magic Tournament!

If I've learned anything in the twenty-six years that I've been alive, I've learned that you have to just pretend that you aren't related to some people. I pussed out and went home early so I didn't have to deal with my oldest brother anymore tonight. He was a complete ass! God, and tomorrow I will be spending the whole day over there. I'm just a glutton for punishment, I guess. ...I'll be picking us some Boos on the way down to Norman tomorrow. The only thing that I'm really looking forward to is spending time with my neices and nephews tomorrow. My one nephew, Gavin, is going to play Magic The Gathering with us. I played with him a few days ago and kicked his butt from here to China. He was trying to come after me with Artifacts. Pfffft! I was playing a blue and white wizard deck. There was really no hope for him playing against me. I'm bringing my Elf deck and my Unblock-able Wizard deck tomorrow. Let us see how he plays against my evil elves!