Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year TO ME!

Damn...It has been a good morning. To spare any unfortunate family who read this the gory details, let me just say that I have been sated. (oh, yeah...Good morning WOODY!) LOL
Anyway, as I am in a very...No, extremely.....
Ah, but I cannot find a word that can fully describe the sweetness of the gloriful bliss of which comes over me this morning (lol...Or somewhere anyway.) Yup, my mind is going to be running amid the gutters all day!
So...I'm feeling yummy and I'm going to do my cleaning and then get my nails done [via my Christmas present from my Mother-In-Law which is a gift card for a set of nails and a free fill...Or whatever I want to have done]. I'm thinking about doing something different with my hair but, don't tell Rogue Wit as he just gets all disturbed when I go about my different hair styles. I LOVE my hair and it is my one quality that I know is always glorious...Even when it's just pulled up in a clippy. And I'm had many different styles and colors (except I've never done any un-natural ones...Although I am quite fond of purple, it wouldn't suit my profession).
Anyway, (I guess my brain hasn't quite got the blood back) I won't be posting as much today but I want everyone to know I wish them a very Happy New Year!
Smokey Smurf and I will probably be meeting up later at my In-Laws and if this does take place we will be starting the "beltching contest" with Rathwel...If he's feeling up to it, via some kind of audio crap...See if it weren't for the Rogue Wit I wouldn't even have a computer let a lone know what to do with one.
Remember everyone...today you are supposed to eat black-eyed peas (for luck) and cabbage (for money)....I'm going to be eating alot of fucking cabbage--as in my delicious vegatable beaf stew!
...It's tradition!