Thursday, January 27, 2005

Attacks on Squarepants!

Okay, I have had it!

I LOVE Spongebob Squarepants and so do my children. Can people just let cartoons be cartoons? Isn't it the job of the parents to screen the shows that our children watch anyway? So what's the fucking problem?!

If they are going to imply that Spongebob is gay then does that mean that Bugs Bunny was a transvestite?

What about the smurfs? I mean, come on, Vanity had to be gay. And Smurfet, did she promote unwedmothers? Where the Hell did those kids and that baby come from?

And the care bears, man...I think everyone is a little more gay after watching them.

Spongebob is not gay...he's more like the retarded boy that the whole town has to watch out for. He's just a cute little retarded boy! Just leave him a lone....why does it always have to be something?