Monday, January 10, 2005

Bag Borrow And Steal!

When I get out of school, and I did say when and not if...I am going back to This Site and sign up for the Diva program.
I've been needing a new hand bag and I heard one of the local radio stations talking about this site so I had to check it out.
It's wonderful! You pay so much a month depending on whether you are a: Trend-setter, Princes, or Diva.
You know how it is ladies, you have a bag for so long and then you get tired of it. Not to mention the fact that you have to have a different bag for different occasions.
Example: You can't use the same old bulging-with-Mommy-crap hand bag that you go shopping with to go out on the town!
This system allows you to change you hand bags when ever you want...You can keep them from a week to a month to a year!
It's FUCKING brilliant!