Sunday, January 30, 2005

Busy busy busy

Don't you hate having 400,000,000,000 things to do in one week.

Okay, so maybe I'm exagerating but, only by about a 1000 (hehehe). Yesterday morning we got up and I took my son to the doctor. I swore it looked like he had pink eye and I was not going to have the whole house infected again. I'd never had that until I had kids and it sucks MAJOR ASS!

They told me it was just REALLY REALLY BAD allergies. Whoo-hoo...no pink eye...but, damn, now he's got to be medicated 'round the clock. He is a handful when it comes to giving him medicine of any kind. I have to sit on the floor, wrap my one leg around his two, grab his hands with my left and get him in sort of a head-lock so that I can administer the medicine with my right hand. MAN, I hate it when he's got to take medicine...I feel like I'm abusing the poor child.

After the good news of "No PINK EYE!" I then had to go clean. Which actually wasn't that bad. My son thought he was in heaven. He doesn't usually get to go with me when I clean but, yesterdat he did and sister staid at home.

Then I had to stop by the store and get the medicine for my son and some cough supresent. I grabbed him a few snacky things too because, well, that's what you do for sick kids right? Bribe them to be good and hope that that makes them happy for a while.
--yeah, I didn't think I was the only one.

So I come home and Rogue Wit with the help of my daughter (half-wit?...LOL) had pulled up my son's carpet. YAY! SO...this morning when I get the son up he is looking so much better. It's amazing what getting rid of a nasty carpet can do. I'm also glad because now I don't have to scrub that fucker once a week anymore. YES!

Kuddo's My Love...GOOD JOB!

Then I go spend about an hour with my little sister, Smokey Smurf. Her hamster was giving me death threats...I swear it. (I'll post about that later)

So, today...we're finishing the study (as in pulling down the shelves and then slapping on the first coat of color! OOOOOh...I'm excited!

Then I've got two tests tomorrow so I'm going to do some reveiwing...it's really not going to be hard. The one I'm worried about is the one for this coming Saturday that I have to take. That one is going to require a lot more studying. But, I'm going to be optimistic...as in...I AM going to PASS that test!


Damn it though...it's cold! It was in the 60's the other day and the very next day it snowed then yesterday wasn't bad but today it's 32*! Just goes to show ya, when you live in Oklahoma if you don't like the weather...wait a minute.