Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What Would Be Your Holiday?

Okay, due to the lack of comments (which makes me shed a single tear down my left cheek) and ideas for Holidays...I'm creating a few more to add to the 3 we have and giving this another day for more comments.

So Far, we have:

Cowboy Day-
Everyone must dress up like a cowboy/cowgirl. All day long you say things like: "Ain't that yer Ma?" and "That idn't my Pa!"

"O" Day-
It was suggested to bring back the "naked dancing around a bon-fire" solstice celebrations, but this is a family blog...so we don't like the bitches...I mean witches.
Yet, I did like the part about the orgies. So, we have "O" Day.
"I'm going to show her my 'O' face"-Office Space
This will be a day of 'O' faces and orgies...send the kids to the grandparents and...Get-er-done!

Single Mom Day-
Everyone knows at least one single mother. This is the day to help her out...b/c that bastard of a man she left isn't going to.
Celebrations are a plus, but remember the single mom isn't to lift a finger. Everyone should cook something and swing by. The best part is that you don't just drop it off. Nope, you stay for a while and clean and do laundry and beat the kids for your "single mom-type friend" while she takes a nap or is out doing something that she can't ever find time to do.

Bitch Day-
I believe in my heart of hearts that women should celebrate our inner-bitch. One day a year, we should let her out un-provoked and give her lots of alcohol. Further more, men should bewary of this day and make sure they picked up their shoes from where ever they just kicked them off and make sure that they are "where they are supposed to be."
This is the day to let it all hang out, say the first thing that comes to mind, go ahead...make that piss-ant cry. I would think if we got this thing really going that the banks and government offices would close for the day. LOL...no one wants to be a man on Bitch Day.

...come on...let's all participate, now...what would be your holiday?