Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Look into my crystal ball...LOOK AT IT!!

Now, what do you see?

Not a DAMN THING.

I'm kinda bla today.
There feeling only amplifies as I stare out my window only to notice that a ugly spider has weaved together a giant web that completely blocks my view. I mean, yeah...I can see through it, but it's still a freakin' spider web. And my mind just can't move past the horror that is that.

I feel like running and doing stuff today, but I may or may not.
I'm tired, lonely...

It's my Best Friend's Son's Birthday today.
Dayton is now 3 years old.
Dayton is about two months younger than my son.
I miss seeing the little booger.

I'll probably call her later this afternoon.
LOL, all of my friends are still on a later schedule than I am.
I really don't know how she does it with her young son.
I never got up before noon until I had my daughter then I was up at 9am everyday.
Then I had my son, the early bird, and I'm up at 8am everyday.
I know, I know...stop bitching.
There are plenty of people who get up much earlier than 8 on an everyday basis.
Truly I feel sorrow and pity for you who do.
I tried day shift once and it sucked monkey balls.

I painted yesterday with my step-sister.
Really I hate the color blue, but...
I really liked this color.
It's like turquoise only with a little more green in it.

Am I just so interesting or what?
Okay, don't answer that.

Maybe I'm just cranky.
But, really today is already sucking.
I've already had to scrub my daughters bed.
She had an accident.
Bless her heart, she hasn't had one in over a week.
My son came in and smacked me with his sippy-cup this morning.
...Just to let me know that I should be awake.
Though, the clock didn't say 8 yet, but what can you do?

Okay, I'll stop bitching now...