Sunday, June 26, 2005

OUCH! My BOOBIE!

I really appaulogize to those fellow bloggers I frequent, because I haven't been by frequently as of late. My bad. Really, tomorrow after I plot my week I am going to get caught up with everybody.

The truth of everything is that we haven't been a two vehicle family in a few years now. Needless to say if I have a car and nothing to do...I'm gone.
Such has been the case last week (and will be the case this week as well).

Now to the party...
Oh, it was so much fun. SOOOO much fun.
My best friend, Tracy, has one more month to go before she pops out another kid. Really, she's ready. Bless her heart, we're all ready for her. She's the pregnant gal with the long dark hair and mask on in the pictures below.

The kids played and played and played. So did the adults. We had so much fun just watching the kids. We joined in their games too. Yes, even I had a go at the "slip and slide of DEATH."

Apparently, only those with-out breasts should ride this ride.
I ran. I jumped. I slid on my left breast all the way down to the end.
DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.
LOL...
My tit hurt like 6 bitches.
I, being the rough tom girl that I am from having two older brothers, shrugged it off and sucked it up. But when I got home and could piss and moan about it I promptly checked it.
Has anyone ever busted a little capillary on their nipple?
Come on, no one?!
Yeah, I can sense you all the women clenching their teeth and grabbing their breasts in horror.
Not only that, but because I slid on poor old lefty all the way to the end...I have what appears to be a skid mark on the side of my breast. It kinda looks like rug burn and sadly I can't say it's from some weird sexual adventure.

...yeah, well...

I just had to share with the class.
I'm not even going to check the spelling...so no body make "too" much fun of me, now.