Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My nephew will be here soon. I'm feeling a little better, thank you guys. Sometimes everything creeps up on me and I'm swallowed whole. Other times I'm just lost.

There's a lot of stuff going on and I can't even put words to it. Maybe it's just me. A woman that I am, I am prone to bits and fits and moods and such. I wish it were just PMS, but no, not yet.

Am I the only one who gets these bouts of depression?

Sometimes I cannot think past, "Man, have I screwed up my life."
Then I look at my children and think, "Maybe not so much."
My children (little hellions [sp?] that they are) are precious and dear to me.

My son is doing better with his asthma medicine. He does NOT like it, but I think he is realizing that he breathes better after taking it. I was so worried about him Sunday. We stayed in on the 4th so we wouldn't aggravate his breathing problems. He's such a good little boy, albeit, a stubborn one.

I guess what my problem is now, is that I no longer have transportation while the Rogue Wit is at work. These last two weeks had been SWEET! Now, I'm stuck here again. I know, Boo-fucking-hoo.

I guess that burn on my back really was pretty bad, because it's been almost three weeks and I'm still pealing. It doesn't really hurt anymore, but it itches like a bitch.

I'm anxious to start school in the fall once more.
I needed this summer off more than I'm willing to admit, but I'm ready to get the show back on the road. Moving forward is much preferable to stilling still. Hell, sometimes moving in any direction whether it be forward, back, or to one side is preferable to the stillness. No one likes stagnate waters. There's leeches and mosquito's breeding in there.


I so miss the days of two vehicles!
...and of having friends who lived closer.