Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Too Cute!! Really too cute!!

My daughter has a new game she likes to play.

Whilst in the midst of “House Bitchery” I was strolling down the hall singing in the back of my mind, I’m too sexy for a Mom, when I heard my daughter singing.

So like any good Mom, I’m nosey and decide to check it out. I glide down the runway…I mean, hallway to peek in. I get just close enough to peek inside and listen, but far enough back that she can’t see me.

She was sitting on the steps to her bunk bed, half-way up and singing.

What?
I don’t know because she was singing in the little girl voice that only other Mothers of little girls can relate to. I was sure the dogs next door were going crazy it was so high.
As if that weren’t cute enough I look down and notice that all 34 of her Barbies are seated on the floor around her ladder facing her.

Just then her little brother comes running in her room giggling. He stayed long enough to kick the Barbies and then zipped away as if he’d never been.

Well, my daughter was pissed! She yelled at him, “Shooo! Go away Aiden! I’m doing a show!”

Yes, my 3 year old son torments his sister to no end. This is not to say that it is not reciprocated on her behalf, only his are much funnier.

God, I love my kids.