Monday, July 11, 2005

You'll Always Be In My Heart! [sniff]

Yea fare reader…

I hate to have to break the news to everyone. Ach, it’s hard to even type this.
But…
I will not be blogging after this post.

I know it’s hard to believe. I can hardly believe it myself, but I must. I MUST.

Yes, you’ve heard right. Today (and not the today as in when I posted this, but the today as in Tuesday which will be null and void on Wednesday and any other day proceeding that) there is nothing and I must stay away. I repeat must for some things have been brought to my attention and I must deal with these in all haste.

My bathroom has turned sour with all of the dirty bums that have touched their cheeks to my porcelain bull’s eye. I may not return from this journey into the lower regions of Hell.

Alas…fear not. As I shall return on the day which is after this (and by this I mean not when I posted this, but as in…okay, you I can see you’re following along).

I bid thee farewell and I will see thee two nights from now.

Until then, I beg of thee. Pray tell me what is your favorite way to be stupid?