Friday, July 08, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!!

Today is my Father's-in-law birthday.
I'll refreign from mentioning his age, lol, as I don't want him to spit in my food. (Hehehe)

Pops has been the best Father-in-law I could've ever asked for.
Not to mention, he's a great grampa.
Just ask my daughter, LOL...she'll let you know.
After getting off of work and I'm sure very tired, he still plays "come find me" with my daughter.
Yes, that's right. It's not hide and seek that they play.
That would be too easy, or harder maybe is the word I'm looking for.
LOL, it just wouldn't be as much fun.
"Come find me" is a game similar to hide and seek.
My daughter pulls you with her to a hiding spot and then yells:

"Come and find me...I'm in the closet...hiding with pops!"

LOL, what do you expect? She's not quite five yet.

So here's to you Pops!
For raising your son to be one of the more like-able assess...
Uhm, wait...
Let me try this again.


So here's to you POPS!
For raising your son to be a responsible man who loves his children.
Because your son has given me the two most precious gifts anyone could have ever asked for...
My daughter, Adara Jade and my son, Aiden Wallace.

Pops has his own blog but hasn't updated it in a good while.
So if you all have time, stop by and wish him a happy birthday and mention to him that he needs to post again. :)