Saturday, June 19, 2004

More great vampire reading...

I find myself posting a lot of my favorite authors this morning. Maybe it’s the rain that puts me in this mood. The dark sky makes me think about all the scary movies I watched when I was younger…Dracula and Noferatu. I have mentioned two wonderful authors already…Christine Feehan and Maggie Shayne, but I didn’t mention my first bite of the proverbial vampire books. My mother-in-law, who is always sending books my way, lent me When Darkness Falls by Shannon Drake. It was the first romance I have ever read all the way through. Why you ask? Well, it was about a Scottish vampire…two of my favorite things. I’ve read all of her vampire series so far and thought others would enjoy too. I’ve got a link to her site as well in the title bar. I will try to make it a habit if my favorite authors have a web page to post their link when I write something wonderful about their books. By the way, if any one has read any of the three authors’ series, leave me a comment on how you like then or didn’t.