Monday, August 23, 2004

Our Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to Rogue Wit and I!
Seems like we should be doing something special. But, we'll just have to celebrate it next weekend after we get paid. It's no fun having a Birthday or Anniversary on a week day. At least, I wasn't born on December 25th or something like that. My mother's Birthday is December 21st and she's always got one of those "slash" gifts. You know what they are. They're the Happy Birthday (slash) Merry Christmas presents. I love being born in October. To me there is nothing wrong with sharing my Birthday with the month of Horror. I like to dress up. Besides, I'm one of the few people I know who get gifts at a Halloween party. Yeah me. But, Christmas has to suck for those who get a double whammy present. Man.
Oh, wow! I really got off the subject.
Happy Anniversary (singing as the last line of the Happy Birthday song)...To...Us!