Friday, September 17, 2004

Aaarrgh!

I awoke this morning with a huge head-ache from crying most of the night. I borrowed the movie "The Passion."
I went to a Private Christian school all my life. I have never been in a public one until college. All I could think about when I saw that movie was how realistic it was. I had Bible class every first period until my senior year and I was taught what it was like. They taught us what a cat-of-nine-tails was (shivers) and we knew about the harsh treatment that was dealt to Him. It just made it more realistic when I saw that movie. I liked how they did His mother Marry...I got really choked up when she ran to Him and told Him, "I'm here."
Anyway, on top of my head-ache I found that I don't have any links under my links thing. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was not being snotty and removing them...they just didn't appear. I'm going to let Rogue check it out when he gets home.