Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Halloween count down, MUh-ah-ah...

There are 60 days until Halloween. There are 59 days until our annual Halloween party. Fourty-six days until my B-day and fifty-one days until my little sister's B-day (both of which will be celebrated at my Halloween party).
My husband won't let me put any of the Halloween decorations up until October 1st....but I'm getting ready for it. Whoopy! I love Horror/monster/dress-up/candy/spooky/practical-joke month!
Starting October 1st until the day after Halloween, I will be posting at least one Halloween-ish type post per day...just to get every body into the holiday spirit (or ghost--whatever:).
I can just smell Autumn in the air and I'm ready for pumpkin carving and scare-crows and bats and of course VAMPIRES. He, he, he...I love pumpkins! Orange with a black back ground just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.