Monday, September 27, 2004

I've been thinking...

In all of our struggles we still have it good. My family is wonderful. Wonderful. That word is really under-rated. Wonderful is an adjective that means: extraordinarily good. That describes my little family perfect. Wonderful.
This Halloween is going to be wonderful as well. My daughter is very excited and my son will actually be able to participate in it this year. We've been practicing "trick-or-treating." I think by Halloween night he'll have it down. We're going to have so much fun. I'm going to take them to the college for the Halloween festival and we might check out our town festival as well. I'm not sure yet. The Zoo usually does something but, I'm not so keen on paying $7 a piece to walk through the zoo and get candy. We've done that two years in a row.
We're going to be doing the whole "bobbing for apples" thing this year. We'll see how many drunk people don't drowned. Good thing I know CPR and first aid. LOL
It will be so much fun over the next few years. My sister is going to have her baby in a few months and I just can't wait. I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to hold it. I can't wait to spoil it. I can't wait for it to get old enough that we can both take our kids trick-or-treating and do all of that fun stuff together. My sister is great! She's going to make a wonderful mother and my brother-in-law is going to be a wonderful dad.
Yes, life is good for the moment. I just needed to get control. Apparently, I've had anxiety problems. Yup...You could say that. I've just tried to ignore them and go on but, the doctor put me on some anxiety medicine. I can actually say it has made a big difference. I definitely feel more in control. I felt really silly talking with the doctor about my problems but, I've thought about it. I'm only human. We all have our faults. Yes...Life is very good at this moment.