Saturday, September 25, 2004

Night Out With The Girls

Well, I just got back from a short night out with the girls. We went to see the new club in Norman that my brother works at. I was with my sister and her best-friend.
It was a really classy place. My brother, "J" does flair and I felt like I was in the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruise (God, I hope I spelled all of that right-spell check).
This place had several clubs in one...a cigar lounge, dance club, sports bar, and a gym. Dress code was enforce but, I believe they made a few exceptions. I had tennis shoes on and that was a no no but, I was the bar-tenders sister so I got in. My bad...I hadn't gone there to pick up men...we just wanted to check the place out. Oh well, the thing that got me was these women that were wearing these way too tight close. I mean, the shirts and skirts they were wearing were small enough my four year old could have worn them and they might still be too tight. That isn't so bad but, these people who were wearing (or not wearing) these clothes were at least a good 200-250lbs and up. Wow! I'm asking myself how the hell did they get into that...but not really wanting an answer.
All in all, I had fun. It's nice to go out with the girls and get away from the kids and everything else for a while. We all laughed at how old we act. It was a quarter after eleven and we were ready to leave. Not that we weren't having fun but, we all had stuff to do in the morning and we value our sleep. LOL! When did this happen? I remember a time that I could go out and party until like 3 or 4 am and still get up to go to work at 7am...Thankfully I worked the evening and night shift most of the time. Still...I'm getting old. Oh well, it was bound to happen some time.