Wednesday, October 13, 2004

DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!

Well, the evil cows have put my sweet little grandma in a nursing home...against our wishes. Grandma has agreed but, she's unable to make decisions on her own. The bitches talked her into it because my psycho-nudist-400lb-greedy aunt didn't want to loose my Grandma's check!
FUCK!
I just want to hit something. So it wasn't okay to put Grandpa in a nursing home. They even had me go up there and stay with them to help take care of Grandpa while he past away from cancer...but it is okay to put my sweet little Grandma into one?! Damn it...she's going to die in there and alone! They don't even fucking care! DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! I've got a few choice words for my aunts. I hope they like it in the fucking nursing homes because none of us are going to offer to take them in. They can rot in it for all I care but, not my grandma. If they do that then they take away her quality of life and with that...her will to live. AHHHHHH!