Thursday, October 21, 2004

Evil Laughter

The sound of a cackle in a far off land
Sets my heart a beaten' in spite of my hand
As it covers my heart as I run through the sand
Away from the cackle in a far off land

Into the woods I stumble then fall
And am terrified beyond it all
As I lay there and stare at this form so tall
Hovering near by and pleased by my fall

I pull it together and am off like a flash
And I run on forever inspite of the trash
Cutting my feet as I run on so brash
The air leaves my lungs as into something I smash

Dare I look up into the evil face
As I wake up in another time and place
My captor's not human but, another race
Of honor and kindness he has not a trace

I'm thrown in a dungeon in darkness, can't see
If anyone or thing is in there with me
Then I hear again the cackling, evil with glee
And I realize that it's coming...from me!