Saturday, December 18, 2004

!

Maybe I'm different. Okay, more than that, I might be a little weird. I can own up to it. Who would want to be normal, anyway?
One of the sexiest things in the world is the way a good deodorant smells on a man. Cologne is good but, deodorant mixed with that masculine smell is delicious!
I love to walk up behind my husband and rub his luscious broad shoulders, turn him around, and nuzzle his chest--breathing him in. Damn it...Some men are so sexy!
The sexiest thing I think he does is when he stands in my kitchen and does my dishes. Around my house...That's foreplay!
The Rogue has gotten me something for Christmas and won't even give me a hint. Every time I ask for one he assholishly tells me, "It's a vacuum cleaner."
The bastard!
That's his standard response to my asking, "What is it?"
Doesn't he know that women can't stand suspense!?
Crap and I bet he's going to make me wait until freakin' Christmas day!