Friday, January 14, 2005

Shout Out (...and not shout at, as has been my M O as of late)

I forgot to mention this.
I don't know how I could over-look such a thing.

When I came home last night from class and made my way through the front door...I almost didn't believe my eyes!

The living room was picked up!
My son was in his night clothes and my daughter was in the shower.

I hear him talking to her.

"Did you get everything clean? Don't forget to wash your butt and rinse off the soap."

Then upon entering the kitchen I hear a noise.
Not just any old noise but, the sound of a load of dishes being washed in the dish washer and an echo of the clothes washer and dryer running!

Ah, it was music! SWEET MUSIC!

So this is a shout out to my loving husband who DID care enough to think about me while I was gone.

LOVE YOU BABY!

(now if it would just happen like that all the time)