Saturday, January 01, 2005

Well, I hope that everyone has had a wonderful New Year!
I had several hurricanes and a cup of coffee before the New Year was upon us.
Not very eventful but, I enjoyed myself all the same. The kids did as well...they got to stay up really late (Although the boy was in bed about 10pm).
Don't forget to eat lots of cabbage (for money) and lots of black-eyed peas (for good luck).
Not much to post today but, I'll be posting some later.
It's just been wonderful today...I can't believe it's in the 60's in January!
The sky is a beautiful shade of gray and you can smell the rain on it's way but, there is no sign of snow for another week or two.
New Year's Resolutions:
1) I'm planning on making more friends where I live (you see I moved from my home town to be with my husband and though I don't get the chance to see them often I still keep in touch with the important ones...but I miss having all of the company)
2) I'm going to put my nose to the grind stone and get this last prerequ out of the way and get on with the Nursing Program!
3) I'm going to try REALLY FREAKIN' HARD to STOP worrying about every little thing.