Tuesday, February 01, 2005

10 Things that I am Afraid of (as stolen from ~Kimberly~)

1) THE DARK (yeah, I'm 26 and I can admit it...something might jump out and get me!!!)

2) CLOWNS (OMG! I freeze up when I see them and can't move, or breath, or cry...they are EVIL!!!)

3) I'm afraid of letting down certain people

4) I'm afraid of not being strong enough

5) " " of loosing my friends

6) " " of failure

7) " " of being left behind (God, that was a hard one to write...no explanation, sorry)

8) " " of being intamite with people (I start shaking and come close to tears...and not I don't mean intamite as in sex)

9) " " of crying infront of others (I am not a pussy and I don't cry except on special occassions although there have been quite a few special occassions as of late)

10) " " of hurting someone I care about


Do fears make you weak?