Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Haloscan!

It's not that I disliked your comments because it is actually quite the opposite. Due to the "blogger demons" and their "gremlinish" antics with the comments...and after I've been pestered by all to change anyway...I changed to haloscan.

YAY! Haloscan!

So, my lovely flock...you can all comment once again and make me feel special.

...what are you waiting for? Go ahead, comment...tell me how much you LOVE my "buns of steal!"

This is as much as I'm posting tonight, though...

Sorry

I have THE FLU!!!

I actually got bitched at by my doctor for driving myself and my kids to see him. He told me I wasn't fit to drive because I was so sick. I then had to explain to him that Rogue Wit can't afford to miss anymore work for a while and we only have one car. Hence, I took Rogue Wit to work (all the damn way up in the city) and the kids and myself to the doctor. Yeah, they've got it too but, they are at the end of it and are mostly suffering from the ear infections which the flu brought on as a secondary illness. Yay!

So, the kids and I must take medicine 3 freaken' times a day...and I've got cough-syrup with codeine. That shit knocks my ass OUT!

AND...

Just to add insult to injury...

The Rogue and I were putting the children to bed. We've got this little "routine" shall we say. My son is OCD like his Momma so we have to follow the routine for the most part.

Here's how it goes:

Bath time about 8-8:30pm
Medicine right after they are dressed (if there is any)
They get a snack and a cup to take to their room with them if they want
My daughter sleeps on the top bunk in her room and we tuck her in last
-she is either "air-planed" to the top or climbs like a big girl
-we give her a kiss and a hug
-then tuck her in
My son sleeps on the bottom bunk in his room and he's (obviously 1st)
-in order to tuck him in you 1st need to make sure his dolls are in bed
*the noise bear
*Tinkywinky
*La-la
*Po
*Bert (from Bert and Ernie)
-then you must kiss them from left to right just as I have listed them
*except my son sleeps between the Teletubies and Bert

Well, we couldn't find that damn yellow tubby!..La-la.

So I go to search because the little fart will not go to sleep without it. So I walk into our my bed room where I have been passed out in since I got back to the house with Rogue Wit. There are a bunch of pillows about on the floor. So I, being ill and feeling lazy, kick one of the pillows with all of my might!

Big mistake!

I have mentioned that we're doing construction, right?

When my foot connected, or shall I say baby-toe, I went down. I saw stars! I felt nauseous...and I made a big baby of myself laying on the floor crying.

There, under the seemingly harmless pillow...was a sledge hammer.

My poor toe...it's now the size of my big toe and a gruesome shade of purple.

So what have we learned today...never kick something/someone because you think it's soft and will just get out of your way...there could be a sledge hammer underneath!!!