Friday, March 11, 2005

Thank GOD Spring Break is Here!!!

Alright, I went to go take my mid-term in Native American History at the college last night.

After spending all day reading over every single hand out the man had given us (56 of those bastards) I reviewed all, and I mean ALL of my notes.

He had told us there would be two parts to the test: Part One would be essay, of course, because he just LOVES essays. We would get to choose which one we wanted to answer out of a few he would list.
Part Two was to be fill in the blank.

Well, again I must convey how much my professor LOVES, I mean L-O-V-E-S essays. There were two parts. The First Part we had to pick one out of the four listed and write an essay over it.

The Second Part was not fill in the blank. Or if it was that was the most comprehensive "fill in the blank" I've ever dealt with. For this part, Part Two, was also Essay. We got to choose three out of the six and write essays over them.

Even though I'm bitching because I ended writing a total of eight pages inside of two hours and my hands were killing me...I at least know I passed with flying colors! I know I made an A! And it's about damn time I got higher than a B in that class. I know the freaken' material...It's just those DAMN hand-outs that my professor loves. He loves hand-outs and essays...and usually the essay is over the freaken' hand-outs! So it's a two for one special!

Anyway, I apologize for the lack of interesting things on my site as of late. But, bla bla bla....bitch bitch...Like ya'll really want to hear it. My daughter is running a fever today. She was yesterday too and we're having to keep a close eye on her. Thank goodness my son is still on anti-biotics so I don't have to worry about him getting whatever the girl has. I just HATE it when the kids are sick. I knew something was wrong when all she did yesterday was lay on the couch with a pillow and blanket and so far that's been what she's done today as well. My poor baby.