Thursday, March 31, 2005

Some People Call Me The Space Cowboy...

Damn, I haven't heard that song in a while...LOVE IT!

As I was driving to class tonight I had a hard time not staring at the sky. It looked like a beautifully painted picture. All the shade of blue gave the up coming storm clouds almost a sweet look. The only thing I kept thinking of was...Periwinkle. Yup, it's not sky blue...It was definitely periwinkle.

On my way home I kept trying to get one of those intense moments in the movie "Twister" out of my head. The storm was off in the distance with the sun setting behind the massive clouds and I'm driving straight towards it. Yes, folks, it's nearly "tornado season" and I do live right in "tornado valley."

AND...The Medieval Fair starts tomorrow...Which means we will see some rain. This is just fact. It in no way disturbs the festivities, mind you...Everyone prepares for it. We'll have a really hot day, a really windy day on the slightly cool side, and a wet day. LOL...I love Oklahoma. People make jokes about "talking about the weather," but 'round here...That topic can turn into hours of stories and pictures and people showing you their scars from where a 2-by-4 was removed from their leg. It's just crazy.

I've also realized that people who drive in "rush hour traffic" are imbecile! Road rage has never been a problem for me until recently...Being that I leave to go to class at 4:45 and it takes me about 20-30 minutes to get there! It's insane! I've made it to my later classes inside of 15 minutes before, but they've been later starting classes.

Which makes me remember...

One night...a long while back, the Rogue Wit and I and Pitch4kman and somebody else (can't remember, don't care) were talking about road rage (or something like that, LOL). Pitch4kman came up with his best idea EVER that night.

A license To Kill

{with 3 marks on it}

SO...You have three free kills and then you go to jail.

Think about it.

No one would fuck with anybody because no one would know if that other person still had any marks on his license.

I think we need to lobby the White House with this shit, lol.