Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Damn It, Ho makes me giggle!

All this morning, I had been pouting and mulling (sp?) around in a "poor me" type mood. [then you add the head ache from me boo-hooing all yesterday evening...and it makes for one cranky bitch]

Then I start checking the blogs I always read (LOL...which is everybody who is linked to me) and I get to Blog Ho's site and I couldn't be cranky and bitchy anymore.

Damn it, that man is pure genius!

So, I missed the math part by 3 points...3 POINTS!!!

Damn it, I was soooooo close!

...another damn semester away now...and I have to take a math class and bla bla freakin' bla crap. I don't know. How can I come out with a 89 average in my Math for Health carreers (sp?), but I miss basic math by three freakin' points??!

I almost made perfect scores on the reading and writing parts...I just needed THREE MORE POINTS!! Somebody throw me a bone here! Three points...3 points.

Okay, so maybe I'm still going through the "poor me" stage...a little, still.

I'm really not stupid. Really, I make A's and B's with one or two C's...hell, I don't know...maybe I am stupid.