Friday, March 25, 2005

Oh Yes It's Ladies Night

"All you ladies leave your man at home
"The club is full of baller's and they pockets full grown..."


LOL...I'm being dragged to a country/western dance club tonight.

Yee-haw!

For those of you who don't know...I'm not a country girl, in the music sense at least.
Yeah, I know how to bail hay and track and make fire from a couple of sticks but, it's strictly physical....NOT MUSICAL.

But, I have not gone out with the ladies in a long time...and a drink sounds GOOD!

The best part is...I'm not driving! Yay!

So, just for the occasion...I've donned my biggest belt buckle (which is a butterfly...do you think that counts as country?) and I'm going to do some Two-stepping! That is after my friend shows me how it's done. I can shake my money maker but, line dancing is foreign to me.

I'm going to have to watch "Coyote Ugly" before I go and take some notes...