Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm a Goofy Goober Yeah....

Happy news!
Yesterday, all by himself, my son went into the bathroom. He put his potty-training seat onto the toilet, pulled down his pants and pull-ups, and after climbing up on the seat he peed on the potty!!!!!

*DANCING*

Yesterday I also took my Micro-Biology test. Man it was freakin’ easy! She handed back our other tests and I got all A’s….SWEET!

I have class tonight and then again on Tuesday…which is when I take the FINAL FINAL!!!
I’m so damn close to being done with this semester. I haven’t heard from the Nursing program yet, but I’m not going to get worried. I have a month after starting the program to get the tests and things done that I need.
-dug test
-TB test
-shot history
-recent tetnes shot
-school colored scrubs
-I’ve got a blood pressure cuff and stethoscope

I’m not really worried about any of these. The TB test is only $5 and the Tetnes shot isn’t expensive. LOL, I don’t have to worry about passing a drug test, unless you count benedryl…Hehehe. My shot history is at one of the hospitals I used to work for (they keep it up to 7 years after employment). And the scrubs, well, that’s what financial aid is for.

If I don’t get in this fall I will in the Spring. Why you ask I am so sure of this? Because if I don’t get in in the fall I’m going to take a math class to make sure I do better on the compass test. I did excellent on the other two parts, but math sucked major ass!

I was so happy to see the 14 on the comments thing this morning! Wow! That’s like almost ¼ of what Blog Ho gets.

Bad comments are still comments…Thank you all for the Good ones & the bad ones!!

Now I have to work on that thing from Man In The Middle.