Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sick Fuckers, LOL

I’ve pretty much been up since 4:45 this morning. Yeah, it sucks. We put the kids to bed about 15 minutes early last night and so I guess my son thought that meant he could get up about 3 hours early.

So I sit down to check my email, my blog, and decided to check out who’s been looking at my site while I’m waiting for my precious coffee to brew.

You can imagine my shock…HORROR to find that somebody got here from a google search on “me and my sister fucking.”

Okay, I guess the “me and my” part is from my blog title…

I have searched and searched, but I have never put “me and my sister fucking” anywhere on this blog….Or any where else for that matter.

Sick fuckers!

Who looks that kind of shit up anyway??!

Now that I’ve said that, let me say this: “Thanks for stopping by my blog.”

I laughed when I saw a few checking it out in a search for “Big, Wet, Carpets.” I remember those posts, LOL.

There are many who stopped by on a hunt for “Vin Diesel Naked.

One I had to do some checking for was a picture that people had searched for.

So...For my public...Back By Popular Demand...

Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy!!!
save a horse ride a cowboy