Friday, May 20, 2005

I come and go in no particular order...

Ah, what a wonderful night. I slept so well, like a kitten after a bowl of milk. Is it just me or does every woman like to be petted. I LOVE having my hair ruffled up.

The only problem last night was that when I fell asleep I dreamed about midget werewolves.

Why am I dreaming about midget werewolves??!

The worst part is that in all of my dreams if I am being chased I run in slow motion while everything else seems to be on fast forward.


**********

Lord have mercy!

I started on this post at 8:30 this morning and I am looking at the clock…it’s 11:35 now. I don’t even have time to finish it now. Hell, I can’t remember what I was going to say.

Instead of taking it easy today I decided to do some more spring cleaning.
Yup, I decided to hit the “junk closet.”
Its name is self-explanatory.
We weren’t sure what to do with it when we first moved in here.

I thought,I can use this as my arts and crafts closet!

Then months later,I’ll just store this closet with Christmas and Birthday presents and wrapping paper…that kind of stuff.

A year or two later,Hell, I’m just going to stick whatever I don’t know what to do with in there. It’s already full of shit and I don’t know what half of it is.

So that is how it became a junk closet.
It was also supposed to be the “tornado warning area.”
It’s in the very center of the house and I can fit myself and the two kiddos in there.

Two years ago when one of the tornados just missed my street (thank God for jumpers) I did have the kids and myself in there.
It took about 10 minutes to pull out all of the shit under the bottom shelf, but we got in there in time.
The freakin’ windows were rattling…thank God for Gary England!!

Today I took everything out of it. I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!
GAWWWD!!!

I then decide to store all of my linen in one area and that the “junk closet” would be a good place.

You see I also need a place for the kids dress up stuff.
So after some thinking one night it came to me.
"If I move all my blankets that don’t really all fit in there anyway from bottom half of the hall closet into the junk closet…then I can put all of the kids dress up stuff in the bottom half of the hall closet!"
Brilliant I say, Brilliant!!

The only problem is…it’s an awesome amount of BS work. I hate BS work. The only thing that keeps me going is the idea that my house might actually become organized by the end of summer.

So, Cheers…Here’s hoping for some organization!!!