Tuesday, May 17, 2005

*SOBBING*

Holy Crap…the day I’ve had!

I am seriously considering a shock collar for my son. He’s going to cause me to die young…seriously.

My son is okay, though.

I’m still shaken and don’t feel like reliving the shock of it all so I won’t go into detail. Let’s just say that my husband now keeps his blood pressure medicine in a new spot…a spot where even I have a hard time getting too.

God, I’m glad to be home!

I just have to mention my thankfulness for my husband. Normally I can switch into “medical mode,” but I guess with my own child I was stuck in “freaked out mommy mode.” Had it not been for my husband I don’t know what I would’ve done. It was all I could do to call him.

So who’s harder to raise, boys or girls?

My son…he’s harder to raise.
You can see the mischief in his eyes…really, they sparkle with it.