Thursday, May 12, 2005

Touching you, Touching me, & singing while you giggle..

Emotions are powerful things.
Stronger yet is our need to protect them.
I am an emotional person. Yes, I anger easily. I have punched a man in a fight before. I have kicked a man in a fight before. I have even grabbed, twisted, and pulled in a fight with the same man. (No, it’s not Rogue Wit…he’s been a good man…so far…)

Needless to say, I have a temper problem which is fuelled by emotions. I send my children to their rooms when I feel as if I’m about to snap. They should never have to suffer by my hand and I will kill myself should this ever happen. They are my life.

See, now I am rambling.

I’m tired. It should never have become a war. War is bad (Mm-kay). I just wish to be forgotten by those who have come to hate me. Forget me…it’s easy. You never really knew me to begin with.

What am I saying? Where am I going with this?

This has to stop.

Doug, (my crack-head brother) called my little sister the other day. He needed a favor (big surprise…I do not mean to sound so tainted…but I am. How can I keep giving with out receiving anything in return? Surely, they knew I’d eventually dry out. I digress.).

Well, this is where it gets interesting. I told my little sister, Smokey Smurf, to save it and make me a copy…just in case the dumb-ass does anything stupid.

I guess our brother forgot to hang up the phone. He went on to say he was going to beat my little sister and kill my husband. That’s a threat.

Am I scared?

No, far from it…in fact I’m rather irritated.

He mentioned that I left for vacation when my mom was in the hospital. What he failed to tell the guy he was talking to was that my mother was getting out in a few days and was fine. Does he really think anyone believes him? I’d planned that trip for several months, but if my mother (bad feelings or not) was still in ICU…I would have stayed.

That’s as much as I’m saying about that. I don’t think I need to explain myself to some one who can’t keep an apartment, job, girl-friend, friend, or his utilities on without having to call and have my mom bail him out.

I’m done with this bull-shit!

What has happened doesn’t matter. What matters is that I lost the drama…and yet, part of me as well. I miss my nieces and nephews.

John David is right. I have a right to my views whether he agrees with them or not. No one knows what another man has been through until they have walked in their shoes.
I know you guys don’t believe me, but I am not lying.

If someone doesn’t like what I write then they don’t have to read it. It’s just that simple.

Like all of those anonymous commenters out there who post hater shit. I’m happy you stopped by. By reading my site you made my counter go up one more time and I got another comment. Any comment is a good comment.

What is it that they say?

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Hmmm…that’s true in many cases. Yet, it’s not true all the time now is it.

This blog is my diary, my journal, my confessions, my release, my inspiration, and my way of reaching out and touching people. Touching, only because I can’t spank you in cyber-space.