Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Summer Summer Summer Time....

SWEET!

Summer time is here. Took my last final last night and I did rather well…if I do say so myself. I don’t think it’s hit me yet, that I’m out of school for the summer. I’m hoping it doesn’t go by too quickly. Ever notice that when you’re young time seems to stand still, but when you get older the hours, days, and even years fly by.


Oh well, I’m going to make the most of what I’ve got. I plan on swimming this summer, maybe a road trip or two to see some of Oklahoma’s biggest attractions.

What attractions, you say?

We’ve got parks and that kind of out-doorsie crap! Yay, for the out doors!

I want to teach my kids to swim, to hike, to camp (even if it’s our own back yard), and anything else I can think up for us to do. I haven’t had a summer off with nothing to do since my sophomore year in high school. Damn! That’s been a good ten years ago…
…I’m getting…OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!