Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Destroy The Sith, We Must

Yeah, well…bring it on Yoda. Bring it!

I’m strong with "the force"…MY force!

It doesn’t matter that your crippled muppet-ass can hop around a cave like some kind of mutant frog.
It doesn’t matter that you can raise giant boulders.
It DOESN’T MATTER that you look like the short bussed spawn of Kermit and Miss Piggy.

What matters, Yoda, is that you can’t even pronounce my name right.

Can you smell what I’m cookin? Can ya?!!

I’m cooking frog legs, Yoda…with a sweet and sour Jedi sauce.

You see, Yoda, I’m a Boabhan Sith. Sith is pronounced “SHE,” mother-f(#$er! I’m a fucking vampire you twit! God, no wonder the Jedi numbers are dwindling!!

I guess you could say I’m on the dark side. The Boabhan Sith can’t be out in sun light. It’s the whole ashes to ashes thing. Man, what a dumb-ass!

So bring it on Yoda. You and me at dusk! And don’t try any of that Jedi mind shit…I’m a vampire…v-a-m-p-i-r-e…I do mind tricks of my own.

You’d better hope the force is really with you because that light-saber isn’t going to do shit! I’m a vampire…I’ll just ~poof~ into air!

Stupid bastard frog!