Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day

First off I’d like to say wish every man a Happy Father’s Day…may it be lazy and fun. I thought I’d a few questions and I’ll try not to be too long winded. My name is Devona…it’s just like Devon with an “uh” sound at the end. I am a 25yr old Libran female, if you’re into astrology; I am a Libra III with Aries rising. Also, note that I am of Scottish descent. The Rose clan to be precise. Their motto: constant and true is a good analogy of my personality. So it’s no surprise that I love all things Scottish and Celtic. I also love vampires. There is just something so seductive about their dark, sexual energy. It oozes from their glowing eyes and dripping fangs, along with a little fear of the unknown. But really that’s what is to tempting about them isn’t it? We’re not supposed to be attracted to something that scares us and tempts us in such an evil light.
Well, to keep from wandering from the point, I was researching all the different types of vampires one evening and came across the boabhan sith. It was the best of both worlds, a Scottish female vampire. If anyone is interested I have a link in the title bar of one of my previous posts, “What is a boabhan sith?” It gives a little short history about the little that is known about these creatures. Please feel free to leave a comment and I’ll try my hand at some more research at the college some time this week between classes.
Again, thanks to everyone who has stopped by and please leave me a comment. I just love interaction. If you do leave a comment, I’ll ask you to leave an address to your site or blog and I’ll check them out.