Monday, July 12, 2004

....

Broken!
I'm broken inside
A pain I can't hide
Maybe, I don't want to

Tears!
They still stain my cheeks
Are bound to be 'round for weeks
I cannot escape the truth

Pain!
In my heart, my soul
Betrayal darkened me like coal
I believed you
I believed you

Why? Can anyone give me a good reason why? Why someone can brake your heart over and over? Why do I still choose to give them the benefit of the doubt, only to be disappointed...every time? I guess I should expect it by now, but I just keep hoping that maybe...maybe one day they'll prove me wrong.
Not much more to say...I have to pick up the pieces now. I'll probably keep on letting her break my heart. I can't do any other but to love her...family is supposed to stick together, right?
Sorry, grampa...I don't guess I was strong enough to keep my promise to you.