Friday, August 06, 2004

--Good Bye In Any Language--

How To Say Good Bye
First: breath in and then let it out slowly
Second: suck it up...Don't get all mushy
Third: definitely do not cry...No body likes a cry baby
Fourth: figure out how to go on...It's not like there won't be a tomorrow
--AND--
Fifth: do the deed...You've prepared yourself, now's the time to just say it...
"Good bye Poemster."
Sixth: take another breath and let it out very slowly
I will never forget the night I was so lonesome and a stranger poemed me. My husband had just started nights and I was at my wits end. I wasn't used to being alone at night. The quietness of the house was overwhelming. Then this wizard of the rhyme arts stepped in and introduced me to a whole new community. I will forever be blessed by it. I have made many new friends because of this wonderful man. His family is a very lucky group of souls. With any luck his son will turn out to be as wise of a man as his father.
May God bless and keep you poemster...
and your family as well!