Wednesday, October 27, 2004

...And I'm TIRED!

So, it's 11:33pm right now and you ask what am I doing?
I, my friends, am multi-tasking.
I am writing, no scratch that, re-writing a report that I had mostly finished.
Thanks to some little red-headed bitch (no offense to those nice red-heads which I'm sure do exist somewhere) who pissed off my History Professor yesterday. This, in turn, prompted him to change the assignment which is due tomorrow. When we asked him why his response was simply, "teacher's perogative."
I've got my own perogative...And it looks just like my fist slamming into that stupid bitch's crooked nose.
Anyway, I'm loosing focus on my post due to my fantasizing about scalping the whore...Uhm, I've got a bad case of writer's block.
I didn't want to flip on the TV and try to clear it up as that will only distract me so I decide to stay on my feet and bake some Halloween cookies.
Why, hell, I don't really know. I had thought about bringing them with me to class tomorrow night but, I don't want to be a suck up.
I think I'll be sucking up enough when he grades them and hands back my paper with a bright red 'A' on it.
And...I'm studying for my test tomorrow.
I'm not too worried about it though. The professor gives us a review every class period. Only the evil Red Cap doesn't pay attention in class and would rather piss of our professor, who, might I add is a very good and very easy teacher. So there is really no need to piss off a good, easy, nice teacher...Is there?
I don't believe I should have to suffer because she hasn't started on the damn report like half the class. I have way too much shit going on to put stuff off like that and see...Here I am and it's now 11:52pm and I'm still trying to get passed this damn writer's block.
I'm going to give it another hour and then I'm going to bed and I'll just finish up tomorrow before class. I just hate being rushed.
(sorry for the miss-spelling of perogative...the spell check doesn't know and I'm too tired to look it up in the dictionary, don't you just hate that)