Sunday, December 19, 2004

...I'm on my way to HELL...be back soon enough

Smokey smurf, Emily Lane, and I are heading to HELL!
Today is my Mother and older sister's Christmas get-to-gether. Which is just another term for
"HELL."
If it weren't for the fact that I love my nieces and nephews I don't think I'd bother. That and
my kids love their cousins too. What's a woman to do?
So, my fair readers, I am planning on having unlimited drinks upon my glorious return home.
In
that state of mind I suppose I will be posting about the whole...uhm, episode. It's usually pretty
juicy. I hope I don't end up killing either one of my brothers. Well, actually I don't give a shit if I
cause some chaos but, I don't want to stress out my kids or some other bull shit.
OH, who the fuck knows?!
You know, the holidays are "supposed" to be about warm and happy family get togethers.
They're supposed to be about love and forgiveness, remembering the good ol' days, having a
few laughs, and being thankful for being together.
Yeah, WHATEVER!
Okay, so it will be like that when I go over to my Dad and Step-Mother's house on Christmas
Eve and when I go to my In-Laws on Christmas day...How does that work?
Aren't step-parents and In-laws supposed to wicked or something? I guess because of how
screwed up my other family relations are that I got blessed with a wonderful Step-Mother and
wonderful In-Laws.
Well, damn...Time is escaping me and I have to get ready to go to HELL.
I must remember to bring my fan, as I already have hot flashes and I don't want to kill Satan
and have his minions come after me.